Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Video Tutorial Tuesday on the WOW! blog

Today over on the WOW! Embossing powder blog, I'm sharing my first ever video tutorial.   Hope you'll stop over to the WOW! blog and let me know what you think --- be nice it's my first video LOL!


And here's a look at the card I completed using the items I created in the video.

Supplies:
WOW! Embossing products:  Suzy West Candy Counter collection:  Cotton Candy (blue), Sour Lemon (yellow)
Inks:  Versamark for embossing, Colorbox red chalk ink for colouring chipboard
Papers:  Wilton doily, white Georgia Pacific cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper
Accessories:  Maya Road chipboard, paint, Viva Decor pearl pens, Stickles, SRM Sticker, Offray ribbon, Prima flower

1 comment:

redstampinsam said...

Thanks for the double embossing video. I stayed away from this for so long because I thought it would involve paint inside the embossing folder and would be extremely messy. Now that I know you can get great results from Versamark, I will give it a try. Fun Fun Fun!!!