Sunday, February 26, 2012

A WOW! wedding congratulations

Hi!  Today I'm sharing an elegant congratulations card I created using some heat embossing and some dry embossing.  I envisioned this being a wedding congratulations so, when designing my card, I used lots of pearls and elegant looking embellishments.

I took some vintage looking papers and heat embossed the postage edge image with WOW! Earthtone Pepper powder.  Then I embossed a Maya Road chipboard cameo with WOW! Bubblegum and Earthtone Pepper powders.  The card base was embossed with a demask Cuttlebug embossing folder.


And here's a close up of the embossed cameo chipboard.  As you can see after embossing the oval with pink WOW! I inked the edges and stamped on it with Staz On ink with the script stamp from the Call Me set.  I also added a few pearls to accent the silhouette image.  A few pearl pins, some fancy trim and a few flowers and voila.....one elegant congratulations card.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Call me set from WOW Embossing (postage edge script)
Ink:  Versamark (for embossing), Ranger Vintage Photo, Staz On Timber Brown
WOW! Embossing colours:  Candy Counter Collection - Bubblegum (pink),
The Pantry Collection – Pepper (brown)
Papers:  Making Memories, Basic Grey
Accessories:  Maya Road chipboard cameo, Maya Road flower trim, brown twill trim, Maya Road pearl pins, Prima pearls, Copic markers (tinting pearls), Prima flowers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Fiskars scalloped edge punch, Wilton lace doily, SRM sentiment sticker

1 comment:

katrinan said...

Love this card, it is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing x