Monday, February 13, 2012

Some Jane's Doodles creations

So I'm going to warn you up front, the two cards in this post totally clash but I wanted to show you the new Jane's Doodle stamps that I received in the mail this week and to check two more of the CPS Anniversary sketches off my list of posts (only a few more to go!) :)

My first card is for CPS Anniversary sketch Day #9.  I used some papers from Recollections and My Mind's Eye for this paper pieced creation.  How cute is that little snail?

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Friends set from Jane's Doodles
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers: My Mind's Eye, Recollections, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Prima pearls, Copic markers, twine from The Twinery, Fiskars border punch
Sketch:  CPS Anniversary Sketch Day #9 (CPS Sketch #5)

And for my second card---CPS Anniversary sketch Day #10.  Oh my, this sketch literally took away every ounce of mojo I had left!  All of the panels in the sketch were so tricky to figure out that I ended up looking at other people's creations to get some ideas for my own card LOL!  All in all, I'm actually really happy with how it turned out but it wasn't easy.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Garden Friends set from Jane's Doodles
Ink:  Palette Noir
Papers: K and Co, My Mind's Eye, The Paper Company, Echo Park
Accessories:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, wood button, Spellbinder's die, Copic markers
Sketch:  CPS Anniversary sketch Day #10 (CPS # 26)

4 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Adorable cards! the images are super cute!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh my gosh how absolutely darling!! I love that little froggie! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

Jane said...

ADORABLE!!!!! :)

Deb said...

These are both SO CUTE! Can't help but grin ear-to-ear! Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!