Sunday, October 2, 2011

Feeling outdoorsy with Market Street Stamps


Hi!  Today I'd like to share with you a masculine-ish card I created for the Market Street block party using some of the new Market Street Stamps that were in my "to get inky" basket.  I went with an outdoorsy look on this one and used the camper image from the Gone Camping set and the Wonderful Wood grain background stamp (which I just love bc it has a cool graphic feel).

If you look closely you'll see that I added some wood grain to the round image panel in light brown ink and then also I wanted some texture on the camper so I also stamped on it before paper piecing the door and heart.  All of the papers are from the October Afternoon Campfire collection and I added a sentiment sticker from SRM Stickers.  I figured the card could be used as a going away card or moving card or even just for any occasion that requires a good luck.

Be sure to stop by the Market Street blog for more wonderful MSS customer creations.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gone Campin' set from Market Street Stamps, Wonderful Wood Grain backgrounder from Market Street Stamps
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink (Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo)
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, October Afternoon Campfire Collection
Accessories:  SRM Sticker sentiment, Copic Markers, twill ribbon, wood button, Scalloped Dienamics die from My Favorite Things, Spellbinders dies
Sketch:  Market Street Stamps blog

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Adorable!!!

Rochelle said...

Very nicely done!

Samantha Casey said...

This is stunning! Love the earth tones... this card is very well made... I love everything about this!
-Sam

Lori said...

Love your earthy color scheme--just perfect for the image!