Friday, April 9, 2010

Bellarific Friday with Ivy Ketto

This week's Bellarific Friday challenge was to create a card based on a sketch.  This is the sketch and my take on it. 

I flipped the sketch upside down and I didn't want my image panel floating so I made it join the bottom part of the card---other than that it matches perfectly LOL!!  Stop by the Bella blog later today to see all the other contributors.


Supplies:
Stamps: Ivy Ketto by Stamping Bella, sentiment from Billboardabella set by Stamping Bella
Ink:  Brown distress ink, Memento black
Papers:  Georgia Pacific cardstock, K and Company Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse papers
Accessories:  Prima flowers, wood button, Copic markers, Martha Stewart edge punch, Marvy corner rounder

3 comments:

Regan said...

so sweet and whimsical!


LOL the word verification in thingy..i love when they actually spell something....

BonnieRose said...

gorgeous card.. I hv those papers.. aren't they all so fabulous?? love them!

JeanFB said...

This is so adorable - LOVE her paper pieced dress! There's just something about these Kettos.. might have to get one! :)