Wednesday, October 15, 2008

O'Canada


I had the Rummage Bin Great Canadian set and the Aged Sheetmusic Scrapblock (both from CHF) sitting on my desk one day and this card idea just popped into my head.

I created a created a flag out of the maple leaf stamp and mounted in onto the sheet music background. Then I stamped a little moose train along the bottom. I added the O'Canada sentiment with Making Memories mini letters.

Wouldn't this make a fun card to mail someone out of the country, or even for a Canada Day greeting?

Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Great Canadian Set by Cornish Heritage Farms, Aged sheet music Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Staz On Red, Versafine Sepia
Cardstock: Bazzill (for card base)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Accessories: Making Memories Mini alphabet letters

No comments: