Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Page Maps layout

I was thrilled to be asked by Becky Fleck to create a sample layout for the April newsletter at Page Maps and this is the layout I created.

This layout is 8 x 8 (a size I don't normally work on) and uses papers and embellishments from the K and Co. Smitten line. The swirl stamp is from Inque Boutique. The journalling is an excerpt from the lyrics we used for our first dance (Push by Sarah McLachlan) and reads "You're the one true thing I know I can believe in, You're all the things that I desire you save me you complete me, You're the one true thing I know I can believe".

You can see the sketch and rest of the month's layouts on the Page Maps website.

3 comments:

LIZZEE said...

Gorgeous

Mary said...

Fab layout Jen!

I got my email that the new page maps were out but I haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

Holly A said...

Wow! That's such a beautiful layout, Jen. What a gorgeous pic of you two as well. Congrats on the Page Maps newsletter too, that's fantastic.